Its the time of year when we should really be thinking about the impact of our social media. Has all that online effort really making a difference or are you simply wasting time. Whenever I start work with a client the first exercise is to review their current online activity looks like. What platforms are they using. Is there website up to date? Are they posting regularly enough. Could the frequency be improved or is it about the quality of their content?
So many questions, so little time. But we can help. During December 2017 and January 2018 Long & Ferguson are offering a special audit package to help small businesses take a long, hard but fresh look of their online profile.
The audit can vary to reflect the number of online platforms you are using but you can rest assured we will make some recommendations on how you can improve your digital view.
- Do you need to generate more business leads?
- Are you growing your followers, and are they the right ones for your business?
- Can images help raise your profile?
- Are you sharing relevant content?
- If you think this special offer could you and your business get in touch. But don’t leave it too long before you know it the deal will be gone.
- We will look at your profile, your branding plus keywords
- Referral traffic
- Engagement levels
- Metrics and analytics
- Benchmarking across your sector
Don’t waste this opportunity to review your online activity, plus agree some steps to ensure 2018 your digital content works for you.
Do something great.