We specialise in content marketing, social media and event activity. Our clients vary from small businesses, SMEs, organisations, freelancers, and consultants.
Whether your a newbie to social media or simply need help navigating your online options, we can help your business. We can audit your current activity, create great content or boost your profile. We can also design and deliver you a great event to inspire your clients or provide strategic advice to manage your stakeholders.
You can use one of our packages or we can tailor support to suit your business needs. Our expertise ensures we analyse your business, the relevant marketplace. We also benchmark your position and review the impact of your brand.
Understanding how to engage with people, your clients, your audience and your stakeholders’ requires strategic thinking. Relationship management uses a variety of skills to ensure communication is clear, expectations are understood and rewarding participation is achieved. Whether you need advocacy mapping, client research or strategies for volunteer engagement we can add value. Experienced in delivering large scale conferences, focused meetings, workshops or social networking programmes we can design and deliver an event that fulfils your objectives.
CONTENT & Social Media
There are so many ways social media can add value to your business strategy and ensure you engage with your online audience. Social media can also steal all your precious time. All our packages consider the best channel for you, set up your accounts and raise your profile.
Blogs are an important communication tool for today’s business but creating engaging regular content is time-consuming. If you are struggling to create new relevant content or require polish to existing text we can help you. All our content marketing support includes creating micro-blogging, social media, blog posts, text, images for your website, eBooks, landing pages and email subscribers.
We provide a full list of social media packages tailored for your business; the audit, the startup or the biz.
Long & Ferguson also provide business support including:
- Event Management: Full event design, planning and delivery with ROI evaluation, creating events to cultivate relationships and raise profile.
- Network Development: Building a network of individuals to support your activity, engage as volunteers and champion your projects. We can develop strategies to create and sustain your networks.
- Project Management: Action plans, planning, organising and prioritising resources.
- Relationship Management: Managing & maintaining online stakeholder systems and strategies.
- Business Development: Fundraising, major gifts, crowdfunding and individual giving.
- Research: General Online Research, Stakeholder and Advocacy mapping. Benchmarking within your industry and sector.
Initial consultations to discuss your needs are complimentary and confidential.